How to Take Your Exam
GogoTraining's ITIL® 2011: Service Design is Accredited by AXELOS and PEOPLECERT and fully qualifies you to sit for the ITIL Service Design exam.
10% Off Your ITIL Service Design Exam
Get your exclusive 10% discount when you purchase your ITIL Service Design Exam from GogoTraining.
PEOPLECERT's price: $399/Your Price: $359. You Save $40.
All exam orders are processed within 24 hours Monday to Friday. Once ordered you will receive an immediate informational email directly from PEOPLECERT which includes the link for you to register to take your exam. If you have any questions, Contact GogoTraining.
How GogoTraining Prepares you to Pass Your Exam
All GogoTraining ITIL courses come with a Training Plan to help you master the material in the course and 2 sets of Official Sample Exams for you to take upon completion of the course and the course exercises so you can test your knowledge.
Course Transcripts and Certificates of Completion come with this course and you will use these official documents to verify that you took the required and accredited training so that you can sit for the official exam. At the end of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion from GogoTraining. In order to be considered Certified in this area you will need to take the Official ITIL Exam.
To be eligible for the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Design examination, candidates shall fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 21 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course and scheme
- A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications)
- It is recommended that candidates should complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL® Service Design publication in preparation for the examination.
The ITIL® Service Design exam is an 8 question multiple choice scenario-based exam and you may take up to 90 minutes to complete it. Each question will have four possible answer options, one of which is worth five marks, one which is worth three marks, one which is worth one mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
A passing mark is 70% or higher. When you pass your exam you will receive 3 credits toward your ITIL® Expert certification.
How to receive your PMI PDU's
This course qualifies to provide you with continuing education credits in the PMI Schema. To record your PDU's follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.pmi.org/
- Log in using your registered user name
- Go to myPMI, then select Report PDUs on CCRS
- Select Course or Training category
- Fill in all required information