How to Take Your Exam
ISO/IEC 20000: IT Service Management Foundation is Accredited by AXELOS and EXIN. As an Authorized Training Provider Accredited by AXELOS and EXIN, GogoTraining’s ISO/IEC 20000: IT Service Management Foundation course fully qualifies you to sit for the ISO/IEC 20000 examination given by EXIN.
Foundation is the entry level of the ISO/IEC 20000 certification program. This course prepares you for the exam IT Service Management Foundation based on ISO/IEC 20000, accredited by EXIN. Once you have completed the course you can either take the IT Service Management Foundation Certification under exam code ITSM20F or the IT Service Management Foundation Bridge under exam code, ITSM20FB, if you already hold an ITIL Foundation certificate (proof required).
Once you have completed your Foundation course and passed your certification exam, you are ready to begin the Associate program. This program requires you to complete the Associate course (IT Service Management Associate based on ISO/IEC 20000) and practical assessment program. The practical assessments are completed under the guidance of your instructor. Upon successful completion of your course and practical assessments, you will qualify to take EXIN Associate exam (ITSM20AS).
Successful completion of the IT Service Management Associate ISO/IEC 20000 course, practical assessments and exam qualifies you to embark on two additional paths of study:
- Consultant Manager - develop a greater depth of knowledge of the Standard and develop the necessary managerial skills to lead an organization’s ISO/IEC 20000 journey (either initial implementation or on-going maintenance)
- Auditor - build on the Associate knowledge and learn specific audit techniques, specifically how to find evidence of conformance, assess and review the evidence and prepare written audit reports
The latest version of ISO/IEC 20000-1 was released in mid-2011 and the educational schema was updated and re-released in 2012 to reflect all the improvements. Both ISO/IEC courses found on the GogoTraining site, Foundations and Associate, teach to this version of the standard.
EXIN offers all GogoTraining students a 10% discount on all online proctored exam for this course. You can register online, receive your 10% discount and take your exam any day or night that works for you. To purchase your exam, click here.
This course qualifies to provide you with continuing education credits in the PMI Schema. To record your PDU's follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.pmi.org/
- Log in using your registered user name
- Go to myPMI, then select Report PDUs on CCRS
- Select Course or Training category
- Fill in all required information