How to Take Your Exam
GogoTraining's ITIL® 2011: Service Offerings and Agreements course is Accredited by AXELOS and PEOPLECERT and fully qualifies you to sit for the ITIL Service Offering and Agreements exam.
10% Off Your ITIL Service Operation Exam
Get your exclusive 10% discount when you purchase your ITIL Service Offering and Agreements Exam from GogoTraining
PEOPLECERT's price: $399/Your Price: $359. You Save $40.
All exam orders are processed within 24 hours Monday to Friday. Once your exam is ordered you will receive an immediate informational email directly from PEOPLECERT which will include a link for you to register and take your exam. if you have any questions, Contact GogoTraining.
How GogoTraining Prepares You to Pass Your Exam
All GogoTraining ITIL courses come with a Training Plan to help you master the material in the course and 2 sets of Official Sample Exams for you to take upon completion of the course and the course exercises so you can test your knowledge. At the end of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion from GogoTraining. In order to be considered Certified in this area you will need to take the Official ITIL Exam given by PEOPLECERT.
Course Transcripts and Certificates of Completion come with this course and you will use these official documents to verify that you took the required and accredited training to qualify to sit for the official exam.
To be eligible for the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Offerings and Agreements examination, candidates shall fulfill the following requirements:
• At least 30 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course and scheme
• A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable
• Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications)
• It is recommended that candidates should complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements publication in preparation for the examination.
The ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements exam is an 8 question multiple choice scenario-based exam and you may take up to 90 minutes to complete it. Each question will have four possible answer options, one of which is worth five marks, one which is worth three marks, one which is worth one mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
A passing mark is 70% or higher. When you pass your exam you will receive 4 credits toward your ITIL® Expert certification.
How to receive your PMI PDU's
Instructions on how to receive PMI PDU's can be found in the Get Your Course Materials section of this page.
How to Take an Online Proctored PeopleCert Exam
In order to take your exam you will need the following System Requirements:
- Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
- Active Full-Time/Broadband internet connection of at least 4Mbps
- 16-bit monitor (at least 15”) with screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Speakers and microphone (the use of headsets is only allowed during onboarding)
- Keyboard and mouse or another pointing device
- A single web camera (embedded or external) you can rotate
For complete details, Click Here.