From Hands-on server architecture (UML) & enterprise integration (EAI), to SOA Solutions delivery (SCRUM), Mr. Nagy's experience includes planning for, mentoring, and provisioning both large scale classical, as well as modern cloud-based, solutions. Frequently described as personable as well as technical, in addition to consulting Mr. Nagy travels the world teaching on these same technologies. -An an instructor, Mr. Nagy's student evaluations average 4.8 on a 5-Star rating.
Mr. Nagy's 30 years experience includes such roles as:
· Principal Software Development Engineer at Informix
· Principal Trainer at Borland Software Corporation
· Consulting Principal Architect for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement
· Consulting Technical Section Leader at the Electronic Proving Ground (U.S Army / EPG)
· Lectures on Service Orientation & SOA at companies such as American Family Life Insurance, American Automobile Association (AAA), Baker Hughes Research, United States Army, and AT&T
Mr. Nagy developed the content & trained all 120 Mobility Access Consultants for AT&T. Mr. Nagy has great references, excellent experience, & stellar personal communication skills.
Passionate about mastering technology, his hands-on specialists includes C#, C/C++, and Java. Enterprise-integrated Mobile Technologies include Android, Windows CE, iTRON handled devices, and Blackberry.