How to Take Your Exam
GogoTraining's ITIL® Practitioner course is Accredited by AXELOS and PEOPLECERT.
Save 10% On Your ITIL Practitioner Exam Fee
Get your exclusive 10% discount when you purchase your ITIL Practitioner Exam from GogoTraining.
PEOPLECERT's price: $469/Your Price: $422. You Save $47.
All exam orders are processed within 24 hours Monday to Friday. Once ordered you will receive an immediate informational email directly from PEOPLECERT which includes the link for you to register to take your exam. If you have any questions or would like to buy a more than one voucher at a time, Contact GogoTraining.
How GogoTraining Prepares You to Pass Your Exam
All GogoTraining ITIL courses come with a Training plan to help you learn the material and prepare for your exam, 2 sets of Official Sample Exams to test your knowledge and exercieses to help you master what you learn in the course. In the ITIL Practitioner course you have 8 exercises that will take you 3 to 4 hours each to complete. Taking the time to complete these exercises is critical to your sucess.
To receive the ITIL Practitioner certificate, you will need to achieve 70% or greater on the exam. The exam consists of 40 scenario-based multiple choice questions which must be completed in 2 hours and 15 minutes. The exam is OPEN BOOK, using ITIL Practitioner Guidance. Note the parameters for using the book:
- The book can be annotated, i.e. candidates can highlight and they can also add tabs (tabulate it) to make reference to a specific section and easily move within the book.
- You may make notes in the book.
- You may also use an eBook copy of the AXELOS ITIL Practitioner book. The eBook can be on a tablet or another adjunct device.
- You may annotate in the eBook.
- If you do not own the book already, you will need to purchase it. It is available from AXELOS and from book resellers like Amazon in hard copy and as an eBook.
- GogoTraining is Accredited by AXELOS and PEOPLECERT.
The exam is open book and you are required to own the ITIL Practitioner Guidance Book published by AXELOS. In fact, it is highly recommended that you highlight key areas and mark key pages so you can refer to them in the exam (no written notes are allowed).
This type of exam is very detailed and requires thorough study. You will need to read the book, take this course, repeat and rewind the videos as many times as you need to in order to master the subject, do the exercises, and take the sample exams. You will want to give yourself plenty of time to become comfortable with the subject and that is why you are receiving one year access to the course and all the materials. This exam requires you to know how to incorporate the concepts you have learned and we want you to be fully prepared when you go to take it.
This is a serious certification and with this course you also receive practical guidance from Dr. Suzanne Van Hove. Dr. Van Hove is a world-class expert in the area of IT Service Management. She travels the world teaching and working with organizations to implement the principles of IT Service Management. In addition to the videos and course materials you will have access to ask Dr. Van Hove questions using the online forum.
The ITIL Practitioner Certification is worth 3 credits.
How to receive your PMI PDU's
Instructions on how to receive PMI PDU's can be found in the Get Your Course Materials section of this page.
How to Take an Online Proctored PeopleCert Exam
In order to take your exam you will need the following System Requirements:
- Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
- Active Full-Time/Broadband internet connection of at least 4Mbps
- 16-bit monitor (at least 15”) with screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Speakers and microphone (the use of headsets is only allowed during onboarding)
- Keyboard and mouse or another pointing device
- A single web camera (embedded or external) you can rotate
For complete details, Click Here.