How to Take Your Exam
Who should get VeriSM Certified?
VeriSM Foundation Certification is essential to anyone who works with products or services, especially:
- Everyone within a service provider
- Managers across the organization – learn how to leverage the evolving management practices
- Service Owners and service manager – maintaining a current skill set and understanding of the changes in service management
- Executives – as accountable parties for the functionality of the organization, understand where their influence is necessary and required
- IT Professionals – understand the impact of evolving management practices and how to leverage emerging technologies to service design
- Undergraduates and graduate students to enhance their skill set and upgrade their employability
The VeriSM Foundation Exam is a 1 hour closed book exam consisting of 40 multiple choice questions. Candidates must successfully answer 26 questions (65%) to pass the exam. The exam is available in English only at this time. The price for the EXIN Online Anywhere exam is $199. While formal training is not required, it is highly recommended that candidates complete an Accredited VeriSM Foundation course prior to sitting for the exam.
- Number of exam questions: 40
- Type of exam: Multiple Choice
- Closed Book
- No Electronic Equipment Allowed
- Passing Mark: 26/40 (65%)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Available Languages: English
- Exam price: $199
How to Order and Take Your VeriSM Foundation Exam:
You can order your VeriSM Foundation Exam from GogoTraining by purchasing it when you purchase the course or you can purchase it when you are ready to take the exam. Both options are available on the GogoTraining VeriSM Foundation Page. When you are ready to take your VeriSM Foundation Exam you will email CustomerService@GogoTraining.com to let us know you are ready to take your VeriSM Foundation Exam.
In order to process the exam for you we will need to know the Country you will be in when you take the exam and the language you want the exam to be in. With this information the GogoTraining Customer Service Team will get your exam order placed. We process exams Monday to Friday. Once your exam has been processed the Customer Service team will send you an email with your exam voucher attached. Once you receive this email you will register for the day and time of day you would like to take your exam.
You have up to 1 year to use the EXIN VeriSM Foundation Exam Voucher. Once you begin the process on the EXIN website you have 21 days to complete the exam. You will see that the exam voucher has an expiration date that is 1 year from the date you requested us to provide the exam voucher, however, once you start the exam process, i.e., select the time/date of the exams, your 21-day clock begins.