How to Take Your Exam
GogoTraining's ITIL® 2011: Operational Support and Analysis course is Accredited by AXELOS and PEOPLECERT and fully qualifies you to sit for the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis exam.
10% Off Your ITIL Operational Support and Analysis Exam
Get your exclusive 10% discount when you purchase your ITIL Operational Support and Analysis Exam from GogoTraining
PEOPLECERT's price: $399/Your Price: $359. You Save $40.
All exam orders are processed within 24 hours Monday to Friday. Once your exam is ordered you will receive an immediate informational email directly from PEOPLECERT which will include a link for you to register and take your exam. if you have any questions, Contact GogoTraining.
How GogoTraining Prepares You to Pass Your Exam
All GogoTraining ITIL courses come with a Training Plan to help you master the material in the course and 2 sets of Official Sample Exams for you to take upon completion of the course and the course exercises so you can test your knowledge. At the end of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion from GogoTraining. In order to be considered Certified in this area you will need to take the Official ITIL Exam given by PEOPLECERT.
Course Transcripts and Certificates of Completion come with this course and you will use these official documents to verify that you took the required and accredited training to qualify to sit for the official exam GogoTraining's ITIL® 2011: Operational Support and Analysis is Accredited by AXELOS, EXIN and PEOPLECERT and fully qualifies you to sit for the Operational Support and Analysis examination.
To be eligible for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Operational Support and Analysis examination, the candidate must have fulfilled the following requirements:
- At least 30 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme.
- There is no minimum requirement but 2-4 years IT Service Management experience is highly desirable.
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications) Foundation plus the bridging certificate.
It is also recommended that students should complete at least 12 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the Service Management Practice core guideline publications including the Operation Support and Analysis publication to prepare for the examination.
The ITIL Operational Support and Analysis Exam is an 8 question multiple choice scenario-based exam and you may take up to 90 minutes to complete it. A passing mark is 70% or higher. You will need to submit your completed course transcript in order to apply to take the exam. You can do this by clicking on the Email Your Transcript link found on your ITIL Operation Support and Analysis transcript page.
When you pass your exam you will receive 4 credits toward your ITIL Expert certification.
How to receive your PMI PDU's
This course qualifies to provide you with continuing education credits in the PMI Schema. To record your PDU's follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.pmi.org/
- Log in using your registered user name
- Go to myPMI, then select Report PDUs on CCRS
- Select Course or Training category
- Fill in all required information