How to Take Your Exam
This Certification is provided by PeopleCert. This course qualifies students to for ITIL Recertification. When you take and complete this course and pass the exam, all your previous ITIL Certifications will be recertified for 3-years. You can recertify at anytime. Even if your ITIL Certifications have lapsed. All PeopleCert exams are provided online. This Certification is provided by PeopleCert. All PeopleCert exams are provided online.
- The Incident Managment exam is a closed book exam
- It is 30 minutes in duration
- There are 20 multiple choice questions
- Passing score is 65% or 13 out of 20 correct answers
- This exam is available to be taken in English
Receiving Your Official PeopleCert Certification Exam
When you purchase the exam or course & exam package, we order your Exam Voucher Code from PeopleCert. This is a manual process. You will receive your Exam Voucher Code via email from email@example.com within 24 hours of placing your order Monday to Friday. Please check your SPAM folder and the email address you provided to us if you haven't received the email within this time. The Exam Voucher Code is valid for 12 months.
How to Prepare to Pass Your Exam
Alll GogoTraining courses come with a Training Plan to help you master the material and prepare for your exam. In addition, you will receive 2 AXELOS approved Sample Exams to test your knowledge, the official course syllabus, the official AXELOS Incident Management Publication (Digital Copy) and PeopleCert Course Support Materials. Upon completing the course you will receive a Letter of Attendance from GogoTraining. In order to receive the designation of ITIL Foundation Certified you will need to take and pass the PeopleCert ITIL 4 Foundation Exam.
How to Take an Online Proctored PeopleCert Exam
In order to take your exam you will need the following System Requirements:
- Windows® 11, Windows® 10 (Windows 10S and Windows 11S is not supported) - Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8 are not supported as of 7th of February 2023
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 4GB of RAM (minimum)
- Microsoft Edge webview2 runtime, minimum version 92.0.902.55
- Active Full-Time/Broadband internet connection of at least 4Mbps
- 16-bit monitor (at least 15”) with screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Speakers and microphone (the use of headsets is only allowed during onboarding)
- Keyboard and mouse or another pointing device
- A single web camera (embedded or external) you can rotate
For complete details, Click Here.
How to Upload Your Letter of Course Attendance on PeopleCert.org
Candidates may upload their Letter of Attendance through the Upload a Certificate option under the Certifications & Memberships tab of their PeopleCert account.
PeopleCert Recertification Process
Starting 2023, all PeopleCert Global Best Practice certifications will need to be renewed after 3 years. You only need 1 new ITIL course/certification to renew all your ITIL certifications. The Practice Manager 1-day courses offer the most cost effective method to recertify and gain new skills.
PeopleCert Complaints Policy
This document sets out our complaints policy and procedure and is written for our:
- Accredited/Approved Organisations (AOs), our partners;
- trainees on courses at one of our partners;
- candidates in our PeopleCert business and IT exams; and
- all interested parties who receive a direct or indirect service from us related to our business and IT qualifications.
This document covers complaints that candidates, AOs or any interested parties may wish to make in relation to:
- PeopleCert partners;
- the exams and associated services offered by PeopleCert.
Please find the detailed policy here.
For assistance from GogoTraining please Contact Us.
GogoTraining Support Policy
If you have any questions or concerns about your course, please Contact Us.