How to Take Your Exam
GogoTraining's ITIL® 2011: Managing Across the Lifecycle course is Accredited by AXELOS and PEOPLECERT and fully qualifies you to sit for the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle Certification Exam.
10% Off Your ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle Exam
Get your exclusive 10% discount when you purchase your ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle Exam from GogoTraining
PEOPLECERT's price: $399/Your Price: $359. You Save $40.
All exam orders are processed within 24 hours Monday to Friday. Once your exam is ordered you will receive an immediate informational email directly from PEOPLECERT which will include a link for you to register and take your exam. if you have any questions, Contact GogoTraining.
How GogoTraining Prepares You to Pass Your Exam
All GogoTraining ITIL courses come with a Training Plan to help you master the material in the course and 2 sets of Official Sample Exams for you to take upon completion of the course and the course exercises so you can test your knowledge. At the end of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion from GogoTraining. In order to be considered Certified in this area you will need to take the Official ITIL Exam given by PEOPLECERT.
Course Transcripts and Certificates of Completion come with this course and you will use these official documents to verify that you took the required and accredited training to qualify to sit for the official exam.
In order to qualify for certification, candidates must have the following:
- Two (2) credits from the ITIL Foundation certificate V3 or higher (or V2 and the Bridge certifications)
- 15 credits from ITIL Intermediate qualifications
- 30 contact hours for this course as outlined in the MALC Training Plan (see Course Materials Tab)
- Candidates should complete at least 28 hours of personal study by reviewing foundation and intermediate level knowledge,
- Candidates should review the syllabus and the ITIL core publications in preparation for the examination.
It is highly recommended that students have and study the five core Lifecycle books or purchase Dr. Van Hove's complete MALC study guide entitled Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC). The link can be found under the Course Materials Tab in the Related Links section.
The exam includes Ten (10) multiple choice, gradient-scored complex questions that offer questions with a corresponding series of possible answers based upon a single case study, issued in advance, with additional short scenarios to provide additional context for each question. Each question will have four possible answer options, one of which is worth five marks, one which is worth three marks, one which is worth one mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves zero marks. The case study used in the exam is the same one included in your course materials. You will receive a clean copy of the case study when taking the exam by the exam provider.
Each question is constructed to test a candidate’s competency up to and including the Bloom's level associated with the syllabus learning unit to which the question is mapped. The examination will use a case study which will, where required, be supplemented with additional specific scenario details for each question.
The maximum time allowed for candidates taking the exam in their native language is 120 minutes, and for candidates taking the exam in another language, 150 minutes along with the use of a dictionary. A passing score is 35/50 or 70%.
This course qualifies to provide you with continuing education credits in the PMI Schema.
Instructions on how to receive PMI PDU's can be found in the Get Your Course Materials section of this page.
How to Take an Online Proctored PeopleCert Exam
In order to take your exam you will need the following System Requirements:
- Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
- Active Full-Time/Broadband internet connection of at least 4Mbps
- 16-bit monitor (at least 15”) with screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Speakers and microphone (the use of headsets is only allowed during onboarding)
- Keyboard and mouse or another pointing device
- A single web camera (embedded or external) you can rotate
For complete details, Click Here.