How to Take Your Exam
ISO/IEC 20000: IT Service Management Associate Bridge is Accredited by AXELOS and EXIN. As an Authorized Training Provider Accredited by AXELOS and EXIN, GogoTraining’s ISO/IEC 20000: IT Service Management Associate Bridge course fully qualifies you to sit for the ITSM Associate Bridge examination given by EXIN.
The Associate Bridge requires:
- IT Service Management Foundation certificate based on ISO/IEC 20000 (attained either via the Bridge course or the full course) OR proof of the ITIL® Expert Certification
- Minimum of two (2) ITIL® Practitioner (v2) or Intermediate (2007/2011) certificates.
- Have taken and completed this course.
In order to qualify for the exam, you will need to purchase and have successfully completed two (2) Practical Assignments:
- Assignment in planning the provision of services
- Assignment in measuring, monitoring and reporting on the provision of services
To purchase this Assignment, go to the Materials Tab.
The exam has 40 questions and a passing mark of 65%.
Please note, the Associate Bridge will allow you to achieve the Consultant/Manager Certificate. The Auditor Certificate is not currently available in online self-paced courses. If you are interested in the Consultant/Manager Certificate please contact Dr. Suzanne VanHove directly at [email protected], or contact your regional EXIN office or EXIN online for more information.
Candidates on ITIL expert level who wish to qualify for EXIN’s ITSM Consultant Manager certificate should take the ITSM Associate Bridge exam. If they pass, they will receive the ITSM Foundation & Associate certificates. After this they can request the Consultant/Manager certificate by filling out the contact form on the website. For more information on this and a handy career planner, see the “side entry calculator"
EXIN offers all GogoTraining students a 10% discount on all online proctored exam for this course. You can register online, receive your 10% discount and take your exam any day or night that works for you. To purchase your exam, click here.