How to Take Your Exam
GogoTraining's ITIL® 2011: Planning, Protection and Optimization course is Accredited by AXELOS and PEOPLECERT and fully qualifies you to sit for the ITIL Planning, Protection and optimization certification exam.
10% Off Your ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization Certification Exam
Get your exclusive 10% discount when you purchase your ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization Exam from GogoTraining
PEOPLECERT's price: $399/Your Price: $359. You Save $40.
All exam orders are processed within 24 hours Monday to Friday. Once your exam is ordered you will receive an immediate informational email directly from PEOPLECERT which will include a link for you to register and take your exam. if you have any questions, Contact GogoTraining.
How GogoTraining Prepares You to Pass Your Exam
All GogoTraining ITIL courses come with a Training Plan to help you master the material in the course and 2 sets of Official Sample Exams for you to take upon completion of the course and the course exercises so you can test your knowledge. At the end of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion from GogoTraining. In order to be considered Certified in this area you will need to take the Official ITIL Exam given by PEOPLECERT.
Course Transcripts and Certificates of Completion come with this course and you will use these official documents to verify that you took the required and accredited training to qualify to sit for the official exam Certification
How GogoTraining Courses Prepare You to Pass Your Exam
As an Authorized Training Provider Accredited by AXELOS, EXIN and PEOPLECERT, GogoTraining's Planning, Protection and Optimization course fully qualifies you to sit for the Exam. Course Transcripts and Certificates of Completion come with this course and are required to verify that you took and completed and accredited course. Exams are provided by Accredited Exam Institutes.
All GogoTraining ITIL courses come with a Training Plan to help you prepare for the exam, 2 sets of Official Sample Exams for you to take upon completion of the course and the course exercises so you can test your knowledge. At the end of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion from GogoTraining. In order to be considered Certified in this area you will need to take the Official ITIL Exam.
To be eligible for the examination leading to the ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization Certificate, the candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
- Have undertaken at least 30 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme
- 2 to 4 years’ professional experience working in IT service management is highly desirable
- Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications)
- It is also recommended that candidates should complete a minimum of 12 hours of personal study, reviewing the syllabus and the pertinent areas within the ITIL Service Design and ITIL Service Strategy core guides.
The ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization Exam is an 8 question multiple choice scenario-based exam and you may take up to 90 minutes to complete it. Each question will have four possible answer options, one of which is worth five marks, one which is worth three marks, one which is worth one mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
A passing mark is 70% or higher. When you pass your exam you will receive 4 credits toward your ITIL® Expert certification.
How to receive your PMI PDU's
Instructions on how to receive PMI PDU's can be found in the Get Your Course Materials section of this page.
How to Take an Online Proctored PeopleCert Exam
In order to take your exam you will need the following System Requirements:
- Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
- Active Full-Time/Broadband internet connection of at least 4Mbps
- 16-bit monitor (at least 15”) with screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Speakers and microphone (the use of headsets is only allowed during onboarding)
- Keyboard and mouse or another pointing device
- A single web camera (embedded or external) you can rotate
For complete details, Click Here.