How to Take Your Exam
GogoTraining's ITIL® 2011: Release, Control and Validation course is Accredited by AXELOS and PEOPLECERT and fully qualifies you to sit for the ITIL Release Control and Validation exam.
10% Off Your ITIL Release, Control and Validation Exam
Get your exclusive 10% discount when you purchase your ITIL Release Control and Validation Exam from GogoTraining
PEOPLECERT's price: $399/Your Price: $359. You Save $40.
All exam orders are processed within 24 hours Monday to Friday. Once your exam is ordered you will receive an immediate informational email directly from PEOPLECERT which will include a link for you to register and take your exam. if you have any questions, Contact GogoTraining.
How GogoTraining Prepares You to Pass Your Exam
All GogoTraining ITIL courses come with a Training Plan to help you master the material in the course and 2 sets of Official Sample Exams for you to take upon completion of the course and the course exercises so you can test your knowledge. At the end of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion from GogoTraining. In order to be considered Certified in this area you will need to take the Official ITIL Exam given by PEOPLECERT.
Course Transcripts and Certificates of Completion come with this course and you will use these official documents to verify that you took the required and accredited training to qualify to sit for the official examGogoTraining's ITIL® 2011: Release, Control and Validation course is Accredited by AXELOS, EXIN and PEOPLECERT.
To be eligible for the examination leading to the ITIL® Release, Control and Validation Certificate, the candidate must fulfil the following requirements:
- Undertake at least 30 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme
- 2 to 4 years professional experience working in IT service management is highly desirable
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications)
- It is also recommended that candidates should complete a minimum of 12 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the pertinent areas within the ITIL® Service Transition and ITIL® Service Operation core guidance in preparation for the examination.
The ITIL® Release, Control and Validation Exam is an 8 question multiple choice scenario-based exam and you may take up to 90 minutes to complete it. Each question will have four possible answer options, one of which is worth five marks, one which is worth three marks, one which is worth one mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
A passing mark is 70% or higher. When you pass your exam you will receive 4 credits toward your ITIL® Expert certification.
How to receive your PMI PDU's
Instructions on how to receive PMI PDU's can be found in the Get Your Course Materials section of this page.
How to Take an Online Proctored PeopleCert Exam
In order to take your exam you will need the following System Requirements:
- Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
- Active Full-Time/Broadband internet connection of at least 4Mbps
- 16-bit monitor (at least 15”) with screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Speakers and microphone (the use of headsets is only allowed during onboarding)
- Keyboard and mouse or another pointing device
- A single web camera (embedded or external) you can rotate
For complete details, Click Here.