How to Take Your Exam
GogoTraining's ITIL 4 Foundation course is taught by Dr Suzanne Van Hove. Suzanne is an ITIL Expert who brings years of practical experience and examples to the course to help you prepare to take and pass your ITIL 4 Foundation Exam.
- The ITIL Foundation exam is a closed book exam
- It is 60 minutes in duration
- If you are taking the exam in a lanuguage that is not your native or working language you may be awared 75 minutes in total
- There are 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing score is 65% or 26 correct answers
- Each question is worth 1 mark
- The exam is available to be taken in Engligh, French, German and Spanish
Online Exam Process
All exam orders are processed with PeopleCert within 24 hours Monday to Friday. Once ordered you will receive an email from PeopleCert which includes a link for you to click on to register and select the day and time of your exam.
How to Prepare to Pass Your Exam
Alll GogoTraining courses come with a Training Plan to help you master the material and prepare for your exam. In addition you will recive 2 AXELOS approved Sample Exams to test your knowledge and the official course syllabus. Upon course completion you will receive a Certificate of Completion from GogoTraining. In order to receive the designation of ITIL Foundation Certified you will need to take and pass the PeopleCert ITIL 4 Foundation Exam.
How to Take an Online Proctored PeopleCert Exam
In order to take your exam you will need the following System Requirements:
- Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
- Active Full-Time/Broadband internet connection of at least 4Mbps
- 16-bit monitor (at least 15”) with screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Speakers and microphone (the use of headsets is only allowed during onboarding)
- Keyboard and mouse or another pointing device
- A single web camera (embedded or external) you can rotate
For complete details, Click Here.