How to Take Your Exam
In order to take this exam students must have completed an accredited Direct, Plan and Improve course.
- The DPI exam is a ‘closed book” exam
- Publications are not permitted to be used in the exam
- The exam is 90 minutes in duration
- Students taking the exam in a language that is not their native language are awarded 25% extra time
- There are 40 questions, each worth 1 mark
- You need to get 28 questions correct (70%) to pass the exam
- The questions are all multiple choice
- Direct, Plan and Improve Concepts
- Direction, Planning and Principles in Context
- GRC Principles and Methods
- Continual Improvement
- Organizational Change Management
- Measurement, Indicators and Reporting
- Measurement and Value Streams
- Stakeholder, Communication and Feedback
How Is the Exam Taken?
The exam vouchers provided by GogoTraining are for online proctored exams. This gives you the flexibility of taking the exam from any location.
When Will I Receive My Exam Voucher?
When you purchase the exam or course & exam package, we order your Exam Voucher Code from PeopleCert. This is a manual process. You will receive your Exam Voucher Code via email from email@example.com within 24 hours of placing your order Monday to Friday. Please check your SPAM folder and the email address you provided to us if you haven't received the email within this time. The Exam Voucher Code is valid for 12 months.
How Long Is My Exam Voucher Valid?
Exam vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. If for any reason you need an extension, PeopleCert sells 6 month exam extensions as long as the extension is purchased prior to the date your exam voucher is set to expire. Please note that the exam extension must be ordered before your exam expires.
How Do I Schedule My Exam?
Once we order your voucher you will receive an immediate email from PEOPLECERT which includes a link and instructions on how to register to take your exam.
When Can I Take My Exam?
Exam slots are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day. Exam vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. If for any reason you do not take your exam within the year you can purchase an exam voucher extension that will be valid for an additional 6 months. Please note that the extension must be ordered before your exam expires.
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is Accredited by PeopleCert and PeopleCert is the ITIL Exam Institute that will proctore your exam.
Thank you for choosing GogoTraining!
How to Upload Your Letter of Course Attendance on PeopleCert.org
Candidates may upload their Letter of Attendance through the Upload a Certificate option under the Certifications & Memberships tab of their PeopleCert account.
PeopleCert Complaints Policy
This document sets out our complaints policy and procedure and is written for our:
- Accredited/Approved Organisations (AOs), our partners;
- trainees on courses at one of our partners;
- candidates in our PeopleCert business and IT exams; and
- all interested parties who receive a direct or indirect service from us related to our business and IT qualifications.
This document covers complaints that candidates, AOs or any interested parties may wish to make in relation to:
- PeopleCert partners;
- the exams and associated services offered by PeopleCert.
Please find the detailed policy here.
For assistance from GogoTraining please Contact Us.
GogoTraining Support Policy
If you have any questions or concerns about your course, please Contact Us.