How to Take Your Exam
In order to take this exam students must have completed an accredited Direct, Plan and Improve course.
- The DPI exam is a ‘closed book” exam
- Publications are not permitted to be used in the exam
- The exam is 90 minutes in duration
- Students taking the exam in a language that is not their native language are awarded 25% extra time
- There are 40 questions, each worth 1 mark
- You need to get 28 questions correct (70%) to pass the exam
- The questions are all multiple choice
- Direct, Plan and Improve Concepts
- Direction, Planning and Principles in Context
- GRC Principles and Methods
- Continual Improvement
- Organizational Change Management
- Measurement, Indicators and Reporting
- Measurement and Value Streams
- Stakeholder, Communication and Feedback
How Is the Exam Taken?
The exam vouchers provided by GogoTraining are for online proctored exams. This gives you the flexibility of taking the exam from any location.
When Will I Receive My Exam Voucher?
Exam voucher orders are purchased within 24 hours following purchase Monday to Friday.
How Long Is My Exam Voucher Valid?
Exam vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. If for any reason you need an extension, PeopleCert sells 6 month exam extensions as long as the extension is purchased prior to the date your exam voucher is set to expire. Please note that the exam extension must be ordered before your exam expires.
How Do I Schedule My Exam?
Once we order your voucher you will receive an immediate email from PEOPLECERT which includes a link and instructions on how to register to take your exam.
When Can I Take My Exam?
Exam slots are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day. Exam vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. If for any reason you do not take your exam within the year you can purchase an exam voucher extension that will be valid for an additional 6 months. Please note that the extension must be ordered before your exam expires.
If you have any questions email email@example.com.
This course is Accredited by PeopleCert and PeopleCert is the ITIL Exam Institute that will proctore your exam.
Thank you for choosing GogoTraining!