- Kevin has more than thirty years of experience in data processing implementing large-scale applications for a variety of businesses in the financial, insurance, manufacturing, health care, and defense industries. His areas of expertise include business systems design, application programming, data base design, data base administration, systems programming, and capacity planning.
- He teaches a full range of XML and Java courses including J2EE using servers such as WebSphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, and JBoss. He presents classes on relational database technologies for end users, developers, and DBAs on Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer, Sybase, MS Access, DB2 UDB, and a variety of Java JDBC courses.
- Kevin teaches a complete curriculum of DB2, IMS, TSO, COBOL and JCL courses as well as PC-based mainframe development using the Microfocus family of products. He developed a comprehensive DB2 Commands & Utilities class for computer operations personnel and a Database Data Modeling workshop.
- Kevin also provides instructor led training for a wide range of GUI and Web development tools including Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, AJAX, and Microsoft .NET.
- He has taught for a large number of clients, including major insurance and financial institutions, retail organizations, telecommunication companies, and government and defense corporations.