How to Take Your Exam
This course is an overview course and is not designed to prepare students to take and pass the ITIL 4 Foundation exam. If you are looking for more than an overview and would like to take and pass the ITIL 4 Foundation exam we highly recommend you take our Accredited ITIL 4 Foundation course.
- The ITIL Foundation exam is an closed book exam
- It is 60 minutes in duration
- If you are taking the exam in a lanuguage that is not your native or working language you may be awared 75 minutes in total
- There are 40 multible choice questions
- Passing score is 65% or 26 correct answers
- Each question is work 1 mark
Online Exam Process
All exam orders are processed with PeopleCert within 24 hours Monday to Friday. Once ordered you will receive an email from PeopleCert which includes a link for you to click on to register and select the day and time of your exam.
How to Prepare to Pass Your Exam
Alll GogoTraining courses come with a Training Plan to help you master the material and prepare for your exam. In addition you will recive 2 AXELOS approved Sample Exams to test your knowledge and the official course syllabus. Upon course completion you will receive a Certificate of Completion from GogoTraining. In order to receive the designation of ITIL Foundation Certified you will need to take and pass the PeopleCert ITIL 4 Foundation Exam.
How to Take an Online Proctored PeopleCert Exam
In order to take your exam you will need the following System Requirements:
- Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
- Active Full-Time/Broadband internet connection of at least 4Mbps
- 16-bit monitor (at least 15”) with screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Speakers and microphone (the use of headsets is only allowed during onboarding)
- Keyboard and mouse or another pointing device
- A single web camera (embedded or external) you can rotate
For complete details, Click Here.