How to Take Your Exam
The Managing Professional Transition Exam is provided by PeopleCert. Students must take and complete an Accredited ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Course prior to taking the exam. Here are the exam details:
- Prerequisite: Candidate must have taken an Accredited Course provided by an Accredited ITIL Training Provider (ATO) and submit proof to PeopleCert in order to be approved to take the exam. The GogoTraining course transcript and/or Certificat of Completion meets PeopleCert's requirement. You will need to upload your documentation in your PeopleCert account.
- Duration: 90 Minutes ( Up to 25% additional time can be requested by students that are taking the exam in a language that is not their native language)
- Type of Exam: Multiple Choice with 1 correct answer per question
- Number of Questions: 40 (Each question is worth 1 point and you must answer 70% or 28 questions correctly to pass the exam)
- Are Books Allowed: No, this is a closed book exam
- Recommended Duration of Study: 30 hours.
How Is the Exam Taken?
The exam vouchers provided with the GogoTraining Managing Professional Online Video Course are for online proctored exams. This gives you the flexibility of taking the exam from any location.
When Will I Receive My Exam Voucher?
Exam voucher orders are purchased within 24 hours following purchase Monday to Friday.
How Long Is My Exam Voucher Valid?
Exam vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. If for any reason you need an extension, PeopleCert sells 6 month exam extensions as long as the extension is purchased prior to the date your exam voucher is set to expire. Please note that the exam extension must be ordered before your exam expires.
How Do I Schedule My Exam?
Once we order your voucher you will receive an immediate email from PEOPLECERT which includes a link and instructions on how to register to take your exam.
When Can I Take My Exam?
Exam slots are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day. Exam vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. If for any reason you do not take your exam within the year you can purchase an exam voucher extension that will be valid for an additional 6 months. Please note that the extension must be ordered before your exam expires.
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org. This course will be Accredited by PeopleCert when it is released.
Thank you for choosing GogoTraining!