2011 is shaping up to be a big year and GogoTraining will be there every step of the way keeping you updated and delivering the latest in IT expertise.
Along with everything we do, we are always looking for ways to keep you up to date. Here is something we thought you should see.
Top Five Things Hiring Managers Look for in IT Professionals
Late last week, Datamation posted an insightful article pointing out two powerful forces at work in the IT job market: projected growth (one of the few in this economy) and increased scrutinization of candidates (and current resources) so that companies employ the most credible and most attentive to costs as they can find. So what are they looking for?
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving abilities
Even if you are employed, this is the need-to-know punchlist for 2011 where it comes to job security. Making sure you are up on all points is the new priority.
How Can We Help?
GogoTraining is all about building IT expertise and staying informed. Our vLearning platform delivers on all the critical requirements for success.
- Expert instructors
- Classroom courses – in virtual delivery
- Vendor independence
- Anywhere/anytime learning
- Affordable pricing
What’s Coming in 2011?
GogoTraining has a lot of useful and cool stuff on the way.
- New Website: A new look with more information making it easier to find what you need.
- New Courses: There are tons of new courses in the works, including cutting-edge technologies like Android and iPhone Programming, Cloud Computing, Social Communications, Analytics and Data Security as well as current entries for Oracle, Microsoft, Linux and more!
- New Instructors: Our hallmark of providing educational excellence continues as we will bring you current educators who also work in their field of expertise.
- New Resources: Watch for our new blog to keep you updated on IT expertise and the job market.
These tools and resources are designed to help you accomplish more in your career so stay tuned as we roll them out. Want something in particular? Just let us know.
Let’s make it a great year!
The GogoTraining Team