Who can take ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certification Training?
- All ITIL Experts
- Anyone with 17 or more ITIL V3 credits
- Anyone with 15 ITIL V3 Intermediate credits and ITIL 4 Foundation
Who can teach ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certification Training?
- Accredited ITIL Trainers who hold MALC or a minimum of 17 ITIL V3 credits and who complete the Managing Professional Transition Train-The-Trainer videos and take and pass the exam.
When will the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Exam be available?
- PeopleCert will release the exam on October 3, 2019
How much will the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Course Exam cost?
- The exam price is expected to be $469.
Which Exam Institute provides the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Exam?
How is the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Exam administered?
- You can take the exam in a live classroom course or live online proctored anywhere anytime.
Do students have to take an Accredited Course to sit for the exam?
- Yes, a certificate of completion from an Accredited Training Organization is required to sit for this exam.
Does PeopleCert Offer Exam Re-Takes for free?
- No, you must pay for every exam.
When will the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certification Training Course be available?
- AXELOS finalized the materials that go into the class mid-September therefore it is expected that training organizations will begin teaching courses in the October/November 2019 timeframe.
How long is the class?
- Classroom courses are 4.5 days with the last half day dedicated to taking the exam. Online self-paced courses are divided into video lectures, exercises, and sample exams. It is expected that students who take self-paced courses will spend 30 hours of study.
Do I need to read the 4 Managing Professional Books?
- Yes, AXELOS highly recommends that every student has a copy of the 4 books and reads them in addition to taking a classroom, live online or self-paced video class.
Do I need to take the ITIL 4 Foundation Course before I take the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certification Training Course?
- It is highly recommended that you take the ITIL 4 Foundation course or purchase and read the ITIL 4 Foundation book from AXELOS as the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Foundation course will help you achieve the best learning experience when you take the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition course.