Hiring Linux Pro’s in 2012 is a top priority for 8 of of 10 hiring managers says the 2012 Dice/The Linux Foundation hiring manager survey. Key highlights include:
- 8 out of 10 hiring managers need to hire Linux Pro’s
- 85% of them are having a hard time finding Linux Pro’s to hire
- Companies are doing everything they can from better salaries to bonuses and perks to keep their current Linux talent
- Mid-level Linux developers and system administrators are in most demand.
If you are considering a move into Linux or want to up your current Linux skills, here is a list of courses taught by great Linux professionals:
- Hands-On Embedded Linux – New vLearning Format!
- Linux Device Drivers: Programming at the Kernel Level
- Red Hat Linux Essentials – New vLearning Format!
- Red Hat Linux Network Administration – New vLearning Format!
- Red Hat Linux System Administration Part 1 – New vLearning Format!
- Red Hat Linux System Administration Part 2 – New vLearning Format!
If you have any questions, be sure to give me a call at 1.877.546.4446 x 102 or send me an email to email@example.com.