As of January 1, 2023 PeopleCert instituted a Certification Renewal program which applies to all PeopleCert certifications, all students and all trainers. All certifications will need to be renewed after three (3) years.
- If you certified before 30 June 2020: you will have until 1 July 2023 to renew your certification, regardless of when you were awarded the certification.
- If certified after June 2020: you will have to renew your certification(s) within 3 years of the original award date.
From 15 January 2023 to 28 February 2023 there are two renewal paths are available:
- Retake the same exam: You can pay and re-take the original exam before the renewal date.
- Take further courses and certifications: You can renew certification by attending another course and taking an exam within the same product suite before the renewal date.
From March 1, 2023, a third renewal path will be available to candidates:
- Collect and log CPD points: You can collect and log 20 CPD points by accruing Professional Development Points (CDP’s) on the MyAxelos membership program. More details on this path will follow in sometime this month.
Successful Candidate Register
When you receive certification, your name will be included in the Successful Candidates Register (SCR) and the Candidate Verification Service. If you elect not to recertify, a note will be added to their record to indicate that their certification needs to be renewed to align with current certification requirements.