The Online ITSM Video Library is the perfect reference tool. It includes over 450 video tutorials on key ITSM concepts so you have the tools you need to succeed. It offers a comprehensive database of ITSM concepts. It is accurate and reliable. Organized by topic and taught by world-class ITSM practitioners. For more details on the Library and what comes with it, Click Here.
The ITSM Video Library is Here!
The Online ITSM Video Library is the perfect reference tool. It offers over 450 videos on key ITSM concepts so you can update easily and cost effectively.
- It’s Accurate
- It’s taught by ITSM Practitioners
- It’s easy to use
- It’s time friendly
- It’s the perfect reference tool
Why was the Online ITSM Video Library Created?
Except for taking expensive certification classes, reading time consuming books, or searching endlessly for information that may or may not be accurate on the internet, there is no comprehensive ITSM resource available and that’s why we created the Online ITSM Video Library. Whether you are new to service management or need deeper insight into key concepts, the Online ITSM Video Library has it all.
Benefits of the Online ITSM Video Library
- It offers a comprehensive database of ITSM concepts
- It is accurate and reliable
- It’s available 24/7 so no delays in learning
- It includes ITIL 4 and V3
- It is easy to find what you need as content is organized by topic
- It offers short digestible videos, so you don’t need hours to learn
- It is very low cost and is available for individuals and organizations
What the Online ITSM Video Library is Not
Please note that the Online ITSM Video Library is not a class. It is a resource tool designed to help individuals learn about key ITSM concepts. It has nothing to do with PeopleCert Accredited classes. If you are looking for PeopleCert Accredited classes, Contact GogoTraining.
Your Cost Effective ITSM Support Solution
The Online ITSM Video Library solution offered by GogoTraining can be purchased by individuals and organizations.
- Individual access is $995/year.
- Rates for organizations can be as low as $25/person.
To find out more about how to bring the Online ITSM Video Library Solution to your organization, Contact Us.
Cyber Monday Offer
Looking for accurate information on key ITSM concepts just got easier.
The ITSM Online Video Library is your on-the-job ITSM reference tool. With over 450 videos tutorials on key ITSM concepts, the ITSM Video Library gives you the tools you need to be successful in the real world.
On Sale This Cyber Monday for only $295 (You SAVE $700)
Why was the ITSM Online Video Library Created?
Classes are great, but students forget 70% of what they learn the day after the class ends. So how do you apply what you learned in the workplace with only 30% of the knowledge you learned?
- Do you have unlimited time to research on the internet or read books, or you can look up what you need to know in seconds using the ITSM Video Library?
- Are you certain that the information you find on the internet is accurate?
On Sale This Cyber Monday for only $295 (You SAVE $700)
The ITSM Video Library offers over 450 hours of video tutorials and executive overviews on ITIL 4. Tutorials are taught by experts, short, accurate and categorized by topic. Everything you need to know to be a successful ITSM practitioner.
Buy Now And Receive 2 AMAZING Cyber Monday Bonuses
Cyber Monday 2022 Offer Rules:
- This offer may not be combined with any other offers.
- Library access is for 1 year.
- The library is a resource tool.
- Library content is arranged by topic and in no way offers a replacement for official ITSM Training Courses.
- Offer expires November 30, 2022.
Is it possible to learn about ITIL by taking accredited courses and not get certified?
Please note: If you find a provider willing to sell you a full ITIL Foundation course without an exam voucher, it means that the course is not accredited so you don’t know if it is accurate. PeopleCert has a department that works to police unaccredited courses because they want to make sure that students have the highest possible success rate.
If you have questions, happy to help. Thank you, Marianne
Are ITIL V3 Exams Available?
YES, ITIL V3 exams are available in many languages.
PeopleCert ITIL V3 Exams Available in 2022:
Hope you find this helpful and we are here to answer any questions you may have. Contact us.
Is It Too Late to Become an ITIL Expert?
The quick answer is no. ITIL Expert is available to achieve until December 31, 2021.
For this answer we went to ITIL Expert, Dr. Suzanne Van Hove: Suzanne shared that if you have achieved 17 ITIL V3 credits, then there are four reasons to take MALC and achieve the ITIL Expert designation:
- Becoming an ITIL Experts puts you in a very elite group.
- Taking the MALC gives you a great understanding of the 2011 processes and how they interact; so important to have those thought processes when addressing ITIL 4.
- Taking MALC gives you a solid understanding of the service lifecycle and where it fits into the ITIL 4 schema, so you have a leg up when you go to adopt and adapt ITIL 4 into your organization.
- Taking MALC solidifies the concept of ‘process’ to a point where ITIL 4 practices and their application across the enterprise makes sense.
Do you have 17 ITIL V3 credits? If yes, it’s not too late to become an ITIL EXPERT – but, time is running out. The last MALC exam will be given on December 31, 2021. The time to act is now.
MALC Course & Exam Offer – $497 (List Price $995)
- Includes the Accredited Self-Paced Managing Across the Lifecycle Course taught by Dr. Suzanne Van Hove, access to Dr. Van Hove to ask questions, all course materials, 1 PeopleCert Exam Voucher and 1 exam retake if require
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers and is valid until November 30, 2021.
- Need help or have questions? Contact Us.
Free Accredited ITIL Training
In order to help students out, GogoTraining is including a fully accredited ITIL Training course with each exam voucher that is purchased May 2020. The course and exam are both valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
What does this mean?
It means that you can purchase today and receive 1 year access to the course for free and take the exam anytime in the next 12 months.
How to Get Your Free Course:
- Click on this link: https://gogotraining.com/training/exams/itil/
- Select the exam vouchers you would like to have and check out
- The courses you purchase will be placed in your account within 24 hours.
- Courses come with 1 year access
- Exams come with 1 year access
Have Questions or need to train a ton of people?
Call us at 877.546.4446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transitional Module FAQ
Who can take ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certification Training?
- All ITIL Experts
- Anyone with 17 or more ITIL V3 credits
- Anyone with 15 ITIL V3 Intermediate credits and ITIL 4 Foundation
Who can teach ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certification Training?
- Accredited ITIL Trainers who hold MALC or a minimum of 17 ITIL V3 credits and who complete the Managing Professional Transition Train-The-Trainer videos and take and pass the exam.
When will the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Exam be available?
- PeopleCert will release the exam on October 3, 2019
How much will the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Course Exam cost?
- The exam price is expected to be $469.
Which Exam Institute provides the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Exam?
How is the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Exam administered?
- You can take the exam in a live classroom course or live online proctored anywhere anytime.
Do students have to take an Accredited Course to sit for the exam?
- Yes, a certificate of completion from an Accredited Training Organization is required to sit for this exam.
Does PeopleCert Offer Exam Re-Takes for free?
- No, you must pay for every exam.
When will the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certification Training Course be available?
- AXELOS finalized the materials that go into the class mid-September therefore it is expected that training organizations will begin teaching courses in the October/November 2019 timeframe.
How long is the class?
- Classroom courses are 4.5 days with the last half day dedicated to taking the exam. Online self-paced courses are divided into video lectures, exercises, and sample exams. It is expected that students who take self-paced courses will spend 30 hours of study.
Do I need to read the 4 Managing Professional Books?
- Yes, AXELOS highly recommends that every student has a copy of the 4 books and reads them in addition to taking a classroom, live online or self-paced video class.
Do I need to take the ITIL 4 Foundation Course before I take the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Certification Training Course?
- It is highly recommended that you take the ITIL 4 Foundation course or purchase and read the ITIL 4 Foundation book from AXELOS as the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Foundation course will help you achieve the best learning experience when you take the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition course.
Get Your Managing Professional Certification Today!
The Facts: If you have 17 ITIL V3 credits or more, then you can become an ITIL 4 Managing Professional October 2019. With 17 ITIL V3 credits, AXELOS is allowing you to become an ITIL 4 Managing Professional by taking only 1 course and exam instead of 5 courses and exams.
In addition, you will get to become ITIL 4 Managing Professional Certified in October 2019. Everyone without the 17 credits will need to wait for at least 6 to 12 months to get this certification because AXELOS has not created the courses or the exams for the Managing Professional Track yet.
Get 12 Courses for $1,995 (Includes ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Course)
What’s Included: This package is designed to give you all the ITIL V3 credits you need to go directly into the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition course and become one of the first to become an ITIL 4 Managing Professional. In this package you receive:
- The ITIL Foundation Courses (V3 and ITIL 4)
- 5 ITIL V3 Lifecycle Courses
- 4 ITIL V3 Capability courses
- The Managing Professional Transition Course
- Course Transcripts
- Certificates of Completion
- $100 off all ITIL V3 and ITIL 4 Exams
Get 12 Courses for $1,995 (Includes ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Course)
Extra Bonus: Once you achieve your Managing Professional designation you only have to take the ITIL Leader course to become an ITIL 4 Strategic Leader.
Is ITIL V3 Dead?
Granted ITIL is a framework and not a technology, but I just couldn’t stop laughing when I saw this cartoon. With all the hype around ITIL 4 it would “seem” that as of Q1 2019, ITIL V3 will be considered outdated/dead, however, we don’t believe this to be the case.
Why Doesn’t ITIL 4 Kill ITIL V3?
For those of you who have individually or organizationally invested in the ITIL Framework via certifications and working in organizations that have adopted and adapted the ITIL Framework, you know ITIL is not something that gets adopted and adapted overnight nor is it something that gets updated overnight. If you run an IT organization that has adopted and adapted the IT Infrastructure framework, then you have trained your people, selected the practices from the framework that work for your group and integrated them into your organization with the end goal of delivering better, more efficient and higher quality services that enable the organization to be more effective and reduce costs. It would make no sense to jump ship.
A Historical Look At Updates
Whenever an update is delivered, whether it be an operating system, language, standard or framework, it typically keeps the best of the current version and adds to it enhancements that bring new capabilities. Some things stay the same, some things are modified for improvement and there are always new features. In the case of ITIL 4, the goal, we are told, is to bring the ITIL framework into the digital age. An age where it co-exists with Agile and DevOps and Lean, to name a few.
How Will ITIL 4 Enhance ITIL V3?
The current V3 framework has 26 processes. All very solid. If you have adopted and adapted some or all of them, they are in place and will remain in place. The focus of ITIL 4 is to integrate ITIL with other relevant best practices like DevOps, Agile and Lean. The core elements of ITIL V3 are expected to remain the same in ITIL 4.
What Does This Mean to You or Are Your ITIL V3 Certificates Valid?
ITIL V3 is alive and well. All ITIL V3 certifications are valid and well respected, AXELOS will continue V3 Certifications until at least June 2020. If your organization has adopted ITIL, then ITIL V3 courses, content and certifications are relevant. If you want to work for an organization that has adopted ITIL, then ITIL V3 courses, content and certifications are relevant. Bottom Line – ITIL V3 is here to stay. ITIL 4 builds on ITIL V3.
ITIL 4 Release
The release program for the new ITIL 4 certification will take some time.
- Foundation will be released Q1 2019; the first exams are due the end of February 2019
- The 6 advanced courses/certifications will begin releasing June 2020
How Do You Prepare?
We recommend that everyone in the ITIL V3 space either buy and read the AXELOS publication when it is released or take a course. Courses are available in self-paced, live online and classroom format. Everyone who is currently in an ITIL V3 shop will want to understand ITIL 4 as soon as possible. That understanding will allow you to start thinking about the new processes that are introduced in ITIL 4 in order to determine which ones and how to adapt them into your organization.
Who Should Get ITIL 4 Foundation Certified?
If you hold an ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate and have not gone on to the advanced certifications, then you will want to prepare and sit the ITIL 4 Foundation exam given by PeopleCert in 2019. This will keep you on the cutting edge and in good stead in the job market. Individuals who have taken advanced ITIL V3 Certifications do not need to get ITIL 4 Foundation Certified as there is an advanced transition module for ITIL V3 Certificate holders with 17 or more credits. Now, it won’t hurt you to take the Foundation exam, just know it is not required.
Nothing Happens Overnight
Remember, nothing happens overnight. You didn’t get to the place you are now overnight, and you won’t adopt and adapt ITIL 4 overnight. Take all the time you need. When it is released, learn all about it. Make good decisions. Make a plan. Adopt and adapt accordingly.