As part of our March Madness Program we are giving away a course to every 100th person to Register for a Free Account. All you have to do is create a Free Account and tell us which course you would like to win. This promotion will run through March 2012. Don’t hesitate, Sign Up for Free TODAY!
Hiring Linux Pro’s in 2012 is a top priority for 8 of of 10 hiring managers says the 2012 Dice/The Linux Foundation hiring manager survey. Key highlights include:
- 8 out of 10 hiring managers need to hire Linux Pro’s
- 85% of them are having a hard time finding Linux Pro’s to hire
- Companies are doing everything they can from better salaries to bonuses and perks to keep their current Linux talent
- Mid-level Linux developers and system administrators are in most demand.
If you are considering a move into Linux or want to up your current Linux skills, here is a list of courses taught by great Linux professionals:
- Hands-On Embedded Linux – New vLearning Format!
- Linux Device Drivers: Programming at the Kernel Level
- Red Hat Linux Essentials – New vLearning Format!
- Red Hat Linux Network Administration – New vLearning Format!
- Red Hat Linux System Administration Part 1 – New vLearning Format!
- Red Hat Linux System Administration Part 2 – New vLearning Format!
If you have any questions, be sure to give me a call at 1.877.546.4446 x 102 or send me an email to email@example.com.