As part of their Mentor-Accelerated Summer IT Training Program, GogoTraining has released nine unique online IT training courses with live mentoring sessions designed to fast-track career advancement opportunities.
Among them are two very affordable courses offering unique learning opportunities in ITIL® v. 3:
- ITIL® v3 Foundations: The ITIL® v. 3 Foundations online training covers the Service Lifecycle, Service Strategy, Service Design, Continual Service Improvement, Service Transition, Service Operation, Managing across the Lifecycle, and includes mock exam questions to help prepare you for the exam. You will learn the basic concepts for a total comprehension of ITIL® practices for IT Service Management. The information you will learn in this ITIL® training course will correspond to the required knowledge needed when taking the ITIL® Foundation Certification Exam. GogoTraining is an ITIL® accredited ATO. Completing this course fulfills all requirements to sit for your exam.
- ITIL® Continual Service Improvement: This course builds on the general principles covered in the ITIL® Foundation course. It covers the lifecycle aspects of Continual Service Improvement (CSI) from a managerial/supervisory perspective, including – CSI principles, activities and technology considerations. It also gives an overview of the CSI Process. Additionally the course considers the interfaces between CSI and the other stages of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle. GogoTraining is an ITIL® accredited ATO. Completing this course fulfills all requirements to sit for your exam.
These courses include the following student experience:
- WATCH online video course modules (assigned by week).
- DO hands-on lab work and exercises.
- ATTEND live, weekly online sessions with instructor.
The live, weekly online sessions allow students to:
- REVIEW the material watched during the previous week.
- DISCUSS the material with instructor including any questions.
- PREVIEW the material for the coming week.
The courses are scheduled in July of 2011 only, are affordable for anyone to take, and offer limited seats available. Students are encouraged to register today as seats are filling up!