GogoTraining has released nine unique online IT training courses with live mentoring sessions designed to fast-track career advancement opportunities as part of their 2011 Mentor-Accelerated Summer IT Training Program. The courses are scheduled in July of 2011 only, are affordable for anyone to take, and offer limited seats available.
Among them are two courses focusing on key Oracle technologies:
- Oracle Real Application Clusters: This course explains Oracle’s Real Application Clusters (RAC) and provides a detailed look at installing and configuring Oracle’s RAC environment. This RAC online training covers topics such as system requirements, tuning, troubleshooting, utilities and architecture.
- Oracle Application Express (APEX): This course will describe the components of Oracles’ Application Express tool. Oracle Application Express covers the methods used within APEX to quickly and efficiently develop web based applications. This training covers how to install and configure APEX, build an application, create forms, reports, buttons, and templates, work with session states, page processing, navigation and utilities and handle security.
These courses include the following student experience:
- WATCH online video course modules (assigned by week).
- DO hands-on lab work and exercises.
- ATTEND live, online weekly sessions with instructor.
The live, online weekly sessions allow students to:
- REVIEW the material watched during the previous week.
- DISCUSS the material with instructor including any questions.
- PREVIEW the material for the coming week.
Register today as there are limited seats and they’re filling up!