Attention all ITIL 4 Managing Professionals
There is a clear and easy path for you to achieve the ITIL 4 Master Designation and recertify. PeopleCert has initiated a Recertification program. The program requires students to recertify every 3-years. There is a lot of information we need to share with you so please read to the end where we will share a very special offer with you.
- Recertification is only required for ITIL 4 Certifications.
- If you received your last ITIL 4 Certification before June 2020, then your certifications must be renewed by July1, 2023 to keep them active.
- If you received your ITIL 4 Certification after June 2020, then you have 3-years from the date of your last certification to renew.
- If you do not renew before your certification expires, then it becomes inactive, and your certifications will renew for 3 more years when you take of the actions below.
How to Recertify
There are 3 ways to recertify. We will discuss them all here and give you the pro’s and con’s.
- You can pay for and take the same exam again.
- We think this is the worst way to recertify. It is expensive and you really get nothing in return, but renewal.
- You can pay $122/year for 3-years for a MyAxelos subscription and record 60 hours a year of study on the MyAxelos site .
- This is the most expensive way to recertify when you consider what your time is valued at.
- You can take a new course, gain a new certification and recertify everything – This is a really good option, and we are not saying this because that is our business.
How Taking A New Course Gets You Recertified
Taking a new course is a great option because PeopleCert has just released the New Practice Manager Certifications and they have 2 GREAT Features:
- It offers 1-day Practice Courses with Certification exams – Very, Very Economical.
- It offers a 3-day Practice Manager course and exam that is required to become an ITIL Master.
The New Practice Manager Certification Gets you the ITIL Master Designation
Ok, for those of you that read to this point – thank you. Here is the scoop. ITIL 4 Master requires you to hold the ITIL 4 Managing Professional, Strategic Leader and Practice Manager Designations and you automatically become an ITIL Master.
- For those of you who hold the Managing Professional designation, then you only need to take 2 courses to become an ITIL Master (Digital & IT Strategy and the new ITIL Practice Manager course, Monitor, Support & Fulfil).
- If you hold the Managing Professional and Strategic Leader Certifications, then you only need 1 course to achieve ITIL 4 Master – the new ITIL 4 Practice Manager course, Monitor, Support & Fulfil).
This offer may not be combined with other offers. Please note that the Digital & IT Strategy course will go into your account when you make your purchase. The Monitor, Support & Fulfil course will be available late July 2023 and we will contact you to find out when you would like to activate the course. Purchasing the package now during the pre-release sale, locks in your savings.