Find out what the ITIL Practitioner program is all about.
Two new YouTube videos and an article:
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Desk | 1.0: Service Desk Practice
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support & Fulfil | Course Introduction
- Here is an introduction to the course that combines 5 of the 15 individual practice modules found in the ITIL Practitioner series of courses and focusses on five modules most used to achieve stable operations and a responsive IT department.
ITIL 4 Practitioner Courses and Links to Outlines
These self-paced classes explain how to use CMMI to address business goals and project challenges and avoid creating bloated documentation. The classes focus on Maturity Levels 2 and 3 of the Development and Services model.
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Desk – PeopleCert Accredited
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Incident Management – PeopleCert Accredited
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management – PeopleCert Accredited
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management – PeopleCert Accredited
- ITIL 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management – PeopleCert Accredited
For those pursuing a career in service management, the ITIL 4 Practice Manager combines a detailed description of 5 practices and the relationships between them, with information about how to manage teams who execute practice work. In addition, it is a requirement for those wishing to become an ITIL 4 Master. Whether you are beginning your journey as a service manager or aiming to take an important step in your certification, this course will give you what you need.