The quick answer is no. ITIL Expert is available to achieve until December 31, 2021.
For this answer we went to ITIL Expert, Dr. Suzanne Van Hove: Suzanne shared that if you have achieved 17 ITIL V3 credits, then there are four reasons to take MALC and achieve the ITIL Expert designation:
- Becoming an ITIL Experts puts you in a very elite group.
- Taking the MALC gives you a great understanding of the 2011 processes and how they interact; so important to have those thought processes when addressing ITIL 4.
- Taking MALC gives you a solid understanding of the service lifecycle and where it fits into the ITIL 4 schema, so you have a leg up when you go to adopt and adapt ITIL 4 into your organization.
- Taking MALC solidifies the concept of ‘process’ to a point where ITIL 4 practices and their application across the enterprise makes sense.
Do you have 17 ITIL V3 credits? If yes, it’s not too late to become an ITIL EXPERT – but, time is running out. The last MALC exam will be given on December 31, 2021. The time to act is now.
MALC Course & Exam Offer – $497 (List Price $995)
- Includes the Accredited Self-Paced Managing Across the Lifecycle Course taught by Dr. Suzanne Van Hove, access to Dr. Van Hove to ask questions, all course materials, 1 PeopleCert Exam Voucher and 1 exam retake if require
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers and is valid until November 30, 2021.
- Need help or have questions? Contact Us.